This is akula51.net’s Permanent record for Ms. Qudosi.
8/25/2016 FoxNews OpEd:
The creator of the burkini, Australian-Lebanese designer Aheda Zanetti, said the burkini was designed to give women more freedom. However, these freedoms are taken away from women through oppressive garments such as the burkini. We saw the same thing with hijabs. Hijabs were once an option and now the only Muslim women represented in the media are hijabis. In other words, what Muslim women are being told – and shamed with – is that if you’re not covered, you’re not Muslim or modest. It’s a soft form of slut-shaming that surprisingly few feminists have caught onto. One day it’s hijabistas and the next day it’s burkinis, but the message is the same: cover up.
The burkini is a new adaptation of that. Though unintended by the designer, the consequences are the same: if you’re not covered, you’re inappropriate. And that’s what the underbelly of Islamic culture does: it aims to control a woman’s space, whether it is in the mosque, in the bedroom, in the home, her body, or hervoice. It’s an abusive cultural conditioning.
8/17/2016 EXCLUSIVE: Meet One of the Most Radical Imams in America
Our content (Akula51.Net posts):
(h/t some new friends and old ones today…thank you all!) And a new favorite…
Once more unto the breach, dear friends we go… I hope everyone enjoyed Mr. Ortel yesterday…:) I knew there was some information he would be sharing on Wednesday that would be of particular import so I thought it was a great opportunity to launch this series. I hit on the dangers of “Contempt Prior to Investigation” yesterday, somewhat tongue-in-cheek – and I’ll now freely admit it was a set-up for…
SQ RSS Content – MuslimReformers.com
- HOW I BECAME A MUSLIM REFORMER
- Why a Conversation with North Korea is Critical
- In the Era of #MeToo, FGM Must be Seen as Sexual Violence
- Radical Empathy: Understanding the Mother-Daughter Relationship in FGM
- FGM is Not a Religious Right
- The Sweet Confinement of Your Aloneness
- FGM Silences a Woman’s Most Primal Voice
SQ RSS Content – CounterJihad.com
- Who Ordered the Hit on Russia’s Ambassador?
- 10 Things We Should Learn From the Ohio State Attack
- Chess Champion’s Boycott of Iran’s Misogyny Exposes Fraud of ‘Multiculturalism’
- Answering Muslim Traditionalists
- Is Islam’s Prophet Muhammad Responsible for Today’s Violent Jihad?
- The 8 Things I Keep Hearing From Muslims
- What Americans Can Learn From the Fatal Shooting of Jordanian Writer Nahed Hattar