FW: FoxNews.com story on akula51's Attack Strategy on the Two-Party Paradigm ███████rmoR@dnc.org To: Paustenba███████████████████andaL@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-16 19:14 Subject: FW: FoxNews.com story on akula51's Attack Strategy on the Two-Party Paradigm
The asshole from akula51 emailed us again.
I did some research and there’s still no “fuck you” emoji, unfortunately.
We did swipe part of their FAQ. It fu████g sounds like fucki████ibberish.
What are we going to do about that cocksucker?
CONFIDENTIAL – DON’T EVEN LET THE ATTORNEYS HAVE THIS ONE (C) (S) 1.4d
The official FAQ for akula51 and the kazati design bureau (8/1/2016) .
01. Hey there…
02. Yes, it’s Russian for ‘shark’. The other thing (accidentally) we have been told is Ukrainian for ‘to speak’
05. Yes, that would make it “designs that speak for you”.
06. 51 was my football number and has generally been pretty lucky.
06. I’m a happily married former healthcare IT guy
09. I live in a town named Liberty now, and just saying that kicks a lot of ass…lol
14. Thank you for asking – We specialize in maximizing your investment in web, design, and asymmetric social media engagement, relationships, and reputation.
We prefer insurgency to operations and maintenance.
15. The smaller the customer, the bigger the passion – the better.
16a. No matter the size of your network and your reach, we can and will make it better.
19. We are currently implementing complete external social networks for small organizations and groups that need a secure outpost in the digital maelstrom.
22. We are actively moving all of our operations off of the “major” networks, while retaining the ability to saturate them with focused and targeted content that delivers results, opens eyes, and changes the world.
23. Take a look around and have some fun.
25. We certainly are.
Drop me an e-Mail
Find Me on the Facebook Thingy
I’m also on Pinterest
But this is probably the best place to find me (Tweet!)