My friend Lee Stranahan from over at Breitbart (I’m sure you remember Pigford…John Edwards…Steubenville) is volunteering to go over to the Middle East to interview Syrian Christians and try to help all of us get to the bottom of what is actually happening in Syria – not what is being reported by the mainstream sycophantic and complicit Obama media.
On Tuesday, President Barack Obama is planning to address America about his plans to attack Syria.
I’m trying to travel to the Middle East next week–just days after Obama’s address–to interview Syrian Christians. I’d like your help in raising travel expenses.
As I’ve done before with stories like Occupy Wall Street or the Steubenville rape case story, the way to really cover a story is to be there. That’s the only way to really get at the truth.
And the truth of what’s what’s happening in Syria seems to be frightening; the Obama administration is backing the people who are attacking Christians. Already, hundreds of thousands of Christians have been forced to flee Syria. I want to get their stories.
Lee is a family man, and honestly, that’s the last place I’d like to see anyone running off to right now. The fate of our republic very well may hang in the balance – this is how we consumers of “new media” can help expand its reach and narrow its focus. If you can help, please drop Lee a line at email@example.com
I want to get the truth out, as I’ve done on every story I’ve covered. Help me get to where the news is. Thanks for everything you do.
Please check out full details on this expedition here, and thank you my friends and followers: http://leestranahan.com/pigford-activism-fundraiser/
- What will Happen if the World Turns on the U.S. Over Syria? (darkgovernment.com)
- Middle East Christians Hosts Rally on Sept. 7, Against US Intervention in Syria (faithinspires.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul warns of Islamic persecution of Syrian Christian (ivarfjeld.com)
- Middle East Christians Warn a U. S. Attack on Syria Would Have a Detrimental Effect (blackchristiannews.com)
- Christians in Middle East: U.S. attack on Syria would be detrimental (religionnews.com)
- Syria: Evidence, Prayer, and Activism (asenseofbelonging.org)